Sunday, March 13, 2011

Intro

Hello, I am a simple thinker who occasionally desires an outlet for his thoughts. I don't expect anyone to really read this but in the off chance they do here is a tid-bit about me. I am in love with the most beautiful, loyal, intelligent woman to ever exist, Casey, and together we have our beautiful son Wyatt who is pride of my heart. I have always liked to write but have rarely had an outlet. I am not an exceptionally talented writer or overly intelligent guy, I am just Joe-Average wanting to share what is on his heart.

I have been involved in a love affair with Savior Jesus Christ for a decade and am constantly searching the depths of my heart to truly discover who He is. I am always desiring a deeper relationship with Him and every day He opens another closed door inside of me.

Enjoy if you can but if you don't, understand that I'm just that humble average guy who just wanted an outlet for his incessant ramblings.

~Grace in our Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment